Quality is at the core of everything we do. Since the company was founded by Mr. Isha Khan in 2005 the company has focused on delivering quality to our client. This is straightforward to us. We recognize that it’s better for us, and better for our clients, to produce a finished product first time round. We aim for zero snags and we invest in the training, technology and suppliers to allow us to do this.
QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
We are committed to the Quality Management System and to its continual improvement, and thus insist that all staff and sub-contractors comply with it. The Directors establish quality objectives and monitor the achievement of them at the Management Review Meetings.
To ensure that we deliver building and civil engineering services that meet the Client’s requirements and conform to the relevant regulations, codes and specifications, Management is totally committed to providing product and service of the highest quality standards
External verification of our system ensures a process of regular evaluation and improvement. This benefits both the Client and ourselves, and enhances our good reputation within the construction industry.
Other benefits derived from implementing the system effectively include:-
- Clear definition of authority, responsibilities and interfaces, documented in the flowchart procedures
- Motivation of staff towards pride in carrying out their work through interdepartmental co-operation and input
- Encouraging the Construction Team and support services to maintain a Client focus and meet all specified requirements
- Mechanisms to identify, isolate and control nonconforming materials or work
- Promotion of efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Identifying training needs, provide training and assess its effectiveness
- Producing records which demonstrate the achievement of Client requirements
- Getting it right first time and on time
- Delivering the Client a Quality service to specification and budget